
Today Ellie has been to The Nail Lounge and had her nails professionally filed and polished. They look lovely and she's spent most of the day walking round with her hands laid out in front of her so she doesn't chip them. I love the little dimante's on it and am thinking that I really should have got my nails done too at the same time. I very rarely have mine done but I try and keep them a nice length as I hate the feeling of having no nails.


Yesterday I managed to persuade them both to leave the house and come for a walk in the park. This is quite a feat in itself as J in particular has become quite a home bod just happy to stay at home all the time so it was nice to get some fresh air and the kids enjoyed it. They saw a Robin and some squirrels.







1 comment:
LOL I won't show Issy - I won't let her have her nails done!
Post a Comment