Saturday, January 31, 2009

Still no internet!!

Its going to be about another 10 days til I can get my internet connected!! Aarrgh!! I admit that I am lost without my internet and have resorted to sneaking online at my parents house every couple of days to catch up quickly on blogs and emails but not really having any time to comment. One advantage though of being internet-less is that my house is extremely tidy as I have no internet to distract me and my washing basket has been pretty empty too as I have managed to stay on top of the laundry.

The kids have been carrying on ok with their work. J is really enjoying Galore Park Junior Maths Book 2 and is already upto Chapter 4. I have worked out that if he carries on at this rate he will finish it by the end of June and then should complete book 3 and the next book after that by the summer of 2010.

Right I had better go as my time is about to expire on the library computer. Will catch up again soon.

No comments: