It's Joshua's 10th birthday tomorrow (Saturday). I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast. The last 10 years have flown by so fast its scary!!
He's very excited about his birthday and is mainly having money so he can buy some lego. We have a couple of wrapped up presents too and he is desperate to know what they are. He wasn't supposed to know about them but he was looking in the kitchen cupboards and found them. He will just have to wait til tomorrow though.
I've spent the day helping dh get set up with the new shop and the kids have been at my mum and dads. Its been slow progress but it is coming together slowly and dh is still there now working. Who knows what time he will get home tonight. We open tomorrow morning but I don't think we will be completely ready but any other jobs that need doing can be done whilst we are open.
Hopefully dh will be home soon as I've really missed him the last few days as I feel I haven't really seen him so it was nice to spend the day helping him. The kids have barely seen him at all this week so we are looking forward to a lovely meal out tomorrow for Josh's birthday.
Nearly forgot to add - we finally got our report back from our LEA and it was really complementary and we were really pleased. I think it may even have shut my mum and auntie up about slating home education and stop them moaning at us to put the kids in school.
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment