Sunday, July 26, 2009

Reply to the LEA

Thanks Jax and Posh for your comments and also the girls on the forum too.

I am writing a letter to the LEA basically saying that Joshua was in school for the majority of the time since our last visit and that if they would like to visit to review his work progress then it would be more appropriate if they visited in December.

Technically we are not due another visit til beginning of March but I am thinking that it will actually be much more beneficial to me if they came in December before the baby is here so we don't feel under pressure to get back down to work before we are ready and can have time to adjust to the new baby. I want to take a short break for Christmas and then have the end of January through most of February off.

I am also planning on just doing a 4 day week from September with Fridays as a day to get out and about and visit places.

I have been looking at lots of new resources to use from September and am busy looking up lots of various books and debating what to buy. Wish I could come into a large sum of money so I could buy whatever I want lol!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hiya
Just popped in to see how you were doing. Your four day week plan sounds great.
Hoping to see a list of your new resources!