Monday, December 22, 2008

Quick Update!!

Just popped on to give a quick update on my blood results and I have to wait til tomorrow to see the doctor!!!

I was really hoping to get in to see him today but he is a really good doctor and also a gynaecologist so couldn't get an appointment before tomorrow morning (Tues).

I asked the receptionist if she could give me my blood results over the phone which first of all she said she could if they were on my file then she told me couldn't make any sense of it as there were lots of letters and numbers. She said there was a note on my records saying the doctor wanted to see me to discuss the blood results and go through them with me. That got me more worried than ever initially but dh was brilliant and reassured me that everything will be ok and whatever it shows will be treatable and the most important thing was to get me well again. It was good to talk to him as I was bottling a lot of emotion up and feel much better after talking about it all with him.

Hopefully everything will be ok and it won't be too major. I will update tomorrow morning once I get back from the doctors.

1 comment:

stefndawniy said...

sending lots of get well vibes :)
hope you have a lovely time x