Friday, March 27, 2009

DH going back into business!!

DH has decided to set up in business again here as he was getting fed up being stuck in the house all day. I was really looking forward to enjoying lots of family days out in the Summer but he will be working 7 days a week from the end of May till the beginning of November and weekends from the 4th April. I know the extra money will come in useful but I just hope we do ok as we have invested a fair wedge of our savings into it and can't afford for it to fail. He is going to be making photo canvas prints and selling them. I really hope it works!!

Other than spending lots of money ordering various things for the business there hasn't been much happening home ed wise. The kids have been reading a little about Ancient Greeks still and yesterday they did some pages of maths workbooks but other than that not a lots been going on.

I got up at 6am waiting for a printer to arrive and it came at 7.45am which I thought was great til I remembered that I can't go back to bed as I'm waiting for a phone call from my doctor to discuss my blood results. I was told he'd ring this morning but so far am still waiting. Hope he rings soon as I'm shattered today and really want to go and grab another hour but can't til I've spoke to him. I hate waiting around for things :(

1 comment:

The Swift Clan said...

Fingers crossed for you that the business goes well, although it will not many family trips like you hoped!! But I know all about that which is porbably why we do a lot of home ed things otherwise we wouldn't get out of the house as I am useless at that!!!