I am so proud of Joshua. He has spent the afternoon playing in a Chess Competition and came 2nd!!!!!! The competition involved members of various cub packs in Blackpool and he now goes on with the top 5 players to represent Blackpool Cubs in the County Championships in Preston next Saturday. According to his cub leader he was really polite too shaking hands with his opponents and was very well behaved. He is so happy and can't wait til next Saturday. Blackpool won the county championship last year so hopefully they can pull off a double and win again this year. Thankfully I'd grabbed my camera on the wait out the house so I managed to get a couple of pics.

5 comments:
Second??? That is amazing!!!!! I have always wanted my kids to play but no one is interested. Wow Congratulations!!!!
Well done Josh, chess and reading, great week!
Fantastic! Well done! And, just by the by, a great thing to be able to brag about when the LA visit!
Sarah
Well done Joshua
Oh wow well done Joshua!!! You should be really chuffed!!Fantastic!! Glad the token worked so well too!!!
Post a Comment