Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I think I've got Flu!!

I think I am coming down with flu. I am so achy and got a huge headache and feeling a bit sorry for myself.

We were hoping to go to home ed group this afternoon but my head will barely allow me to stand for more than a minute without me feeling dizzy and needing to sit down again. I hate feeling lousy.

The kids have been great though looking after me. They even did some maths and spelling work independently which was good as I just don't have the head for it today.

DH has gone to have a chat with his brother about setting up in business again here. I'm not convinced its the best idea in the current economic climate but I know he is getting bored and has itchy feet to get working again. His brother has a similar business to what he does which is engraving so we will be watching his brother very closely over the Easter period to see if its worth starting up here again.

We were thinking of moving as I had found us a fantastic house in Bude, Cornwall but dh has changed his mind again but has agreed we can probably move at the end of the year. He wants to see what is happening with the housing market first. We need more space and I want to move out of Blackpool and down south. Cornwall would be lovely.

1 comment:

Dotty Delightful said...

Just read this after I sent you an email! Guessing the parks no good this week, hope you feel better soon.
we want to move to cornwall/devon too there are some lovely places down south.
Ruby