Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Kris at Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers to share with you 7 random or weird facts about me.

Here we go:






1. There is a 21.5 year age gap between me and dh. When we met I was 18 and he was 39 (nearly 40!). We've been together 11 years in February and will have been married for 7 years on Valentine's Day. I love him more than anything. He's a fantastic husband and a great father to our 2 beautiful children. He's also my best friend. (and he's also just made my dinner!!)

2. My son J9 was the largest baby born in our local hospital so far that year (April). He was an eye-watering 10lb 7oz!! E6 was a bit of a relief at 9lb 7oz.

3. I have a huge phobia of cream - not the kind you eat but the ointment stuff you put on your body. I can only put this down to being chased round the house as a child to have cream put on my excema. When E was a baby she had terrible excema and had to have cream on 3 times a day and I would take her to my mother's round the corner if dh was working so she could do it. My phobia was so bad that I could't hold E for 5 minutes or so after until the cream had soaked in. Thankfully both the kids can put their own cream on now if they need it. I can't stand the look and feel of it and it makes me feel sick even now.

4. My son thinks I'm old!!! I'm only 28!!!!

5. We are originally from the UK but moved to Cyprus, a little island in the Mediterranean, in January 2006 where my dh has set up a business which has proved to be quite successful and gives us more time together as a family.

6. I spend too much time on the computer and online. Am going to try and limit myself to an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening but I love the internet so much.

7. I love reading other people's blogs and how they homeschool and am always on the lookout for new blogs to read - as if I don't spend enough time on the internet! (See #6)

Right now to tag 7 other people to do this:

Bridget

Elizabeth

Linda

Jules

Ruth

and anyone else who reads this and would like to do it then consider yourself tagged. Leave me a comment if you do one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing! I, too, had a very large baby boy. Josh was 10 lbs., 8 oz., just a measly ounce bigger than your J. Megan, my youngest was 9 lbs. even.

Oh, and, yeah. I spend too much time on the computer, too.

Have a great week! Now, I'm off to see if "Jules" is the lady whose blog I used to read and somehow lost track of. ;-)

Bridget said...

I will do this tomorrow, 7th, as I hope to blog tonight to catch up with everything. I'm also trying to think of 7 random facts about me !!
You are the first person that has ever tagged me. Thankyou.