I am feeling much more refreshed and relaxed this week in our homeschooling approach. I have decided to give up my plans that are not working and are making us all miserable. I am giving child-led learning a go.
I have told the kids that we won't be following my plan of work anymore and they can choose what activities they want to do so they are pondering it over breakfast.
I am following a 'Time-out Period' where from 10 - 12 we shall spend time together doing what the kids decide they want to do. I pinched the time out idea from Julie at Homeschooling Ideas as I think it is a great idea to get us started with child-led learning. You can read more about the idea behind it here.
They already have some good ideas so it should be an interesting day. Better go and get started.
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment