I have decided to start a new blog as I had a troll on my old one and wasn’t comfortable with the ease of finding my blog by searching my name in google - which is how the troll found me. If you would like to visit my old blog then drop me a comment and I will give you the link.
I’m Emma, happily married to dh and we have 2 beautiful children, ds J age 9 and dd E age 6. We are originally from the UK but moved to the lovely Greek Island of Cyprus in January 2006. We have been homeschooling the kids since March 2007 and we love homeschooling.
I have been thinking of starting a new blog for a while but have decided that now is the best time to do it as we have just started the new school year. I want it to be a true reflection of our homeschooling listing the good days along with the bad. I am aiming to do at least one blogpost a day hopefully. I will post more in a little while as we are about to start 'school' now.
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment