Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Study Week

I've decided to turn this week into a light week. We aren't getting as much done as I'd hoped so am admitting defeat this week and am hoping to inject more fun into our homeschool. I still want to get a couple of things done this week including History Odyssey 1 Ancients lesson 6 and catch up on last week's History too also the History Pockets which the kids love.

I also want to catch up on our Charlotte's Web reading which the kids are really enjoying. We managed 2 chapters yesterday but I still want to do another 4 chapters this week so that we are on course for finishing it next week.

The plan for today is to get outdoors after lunch. Its such a nice day and too nice to be cooped up inside. Since we've had the internet put in 2 weeks ago we haven't really been anywhere so this afternoon I am hoping that we can all go the beach for a few hours as its dh's day off.

The plan for the rest of the week is to catch on on a few bits and pieces and do some fun interactive games for maths and english online. I have signed up for a free trial of Education City so they can both have a go at that and see what they think. I will also look at other links that might be interesting and hopefully turn a week around where I have been struggling over the amount of work we are getting done to making learning fun again for all of us.

No comments: