I won't get a chance to blog again from 8am this morning til maybe the weekend if I can nab my dad's computer if he hasn't broken it. He has no clue about computers and is constantly deleting stuff he shouldn't so it doesn't work but you can't tell him otherwise. I have hinted to dh that a laptop would be great for my birthday in 3 weeks. Ellie knows so hopefully she'll remind him!!!
We have a house clearance place coming this morning for my lovely computer, sky dish, televisions and other bits of furniture. I was quite surprised as he offered us more than I thought we'd get as they usually offer you something ridiculous as they know you have no choice but I was fairly happy with what they offered considering. So we have to pack the computer up this morning for them :( but hopefully I will be back online shortly.
We have to stay with my parents until the tenants move out of our house in the new year so that could be interesting as my mother and I don't see eye to eye at the best of times. She will start within an hour of us arriving tomorrow night on us putting the kids in school. We have told her that they want to continue being homeschooled. Ellie has even gone so far as to make us promise her she won't have to go to school.
It will really annoy her too as we have decided that we won't be doing any formal work whatsoever anyway at my parents as there are always too many people there. We are going to buy an annual pass for the local zoo and go for lots of days out until we move in the new year.
I have signed the kids up for Nature Detectives as they seem to be so into nature right now and have been carrying on independently this week as dh and I try and clear the house.
We had so much rubbish yesterday that we filled the 2 communal bins and I have another load to take down this morning. I am determined that we won't have as much stuff when we get in our house in England.
Right well had better get off and get sorted and the next time I post I will be back in England!!
Deca Durabolin
4 years ago






2 comments:
Hello
Hope it all goes smoothly for you and the weather stays as fine and bright.
Oh make it quick! We'll miss you!
Post a Comment