Monday, November 3, 2008

Raising Butterflies



Just found this great website for an idea of raising butterflies with the kids (only available March - September)

They would love doing it and you can also get ladybirds (will definitely do) and hissing cockroaches (no thankyou!)

It looks great and the kids can't wait to get back to England to have a go at some of the things on there.

I haven't had much chance to blog this last few days as I am trying to get everywhere packed and sorting out what we are taking with us and what we are selling.

The sale of our business is all going through ok so far and hopefully should be complete on Thursday when I can book our flights back. We could be back in England by 15th November!! (12 days!!) Or if I want to be really brave or stupid depending on which way you look at it then there is also a reasonably priced flight on the 13th too (10 days!!) Eeeeekkkk!!!! So I need to get loads done and have a list as long as me of things to do.

The kids have been great today. They helped me finish their room which is the worst in the house and I am so glad it is done. Then they went outside bug hunting again. They were very pleased to find loads of various bugs the other side of our garden wall so I know that they would definitely enjoy doing some of the things on this website.

No comments: